Nefer’s Night Cream
Unlike Moisturiser, Night Cream is only to be applied of an evening, ideally before you go to bed. Night Creams have been formulated specially to make the most of the skin's 'night-time rhythm', in which it regenerates and repairs the day's damage.
Nefer’s Night Cream not only promises to moisturize skin during sleep, but to neutralize damaging free radicals, improve skin tone and texture, firm up sagginess, minimize wrinkles and lines, or wipe out mottling and sun spots. Hibiscus is often referred to as a miracle flower, which comes with natural anti-aging properties. It provides required Hydration & Help improve Skin Elasticity and prevent early signs of aging naturally.
How to Apply Face Cream?
· Wash your face with a mild foaming face wash
· Pat it dry. Apply toner if you have oily or combination skin.
· Let it dry completely.
· Take a little amount of night cream and dot your face with it.
· One dot each on forehead, both cheeks, nose and chin. That’s 5 dots totally.
· Now gently massage it into skin using finger-tips, with upward-outward circular motion.
· Don’t forget the neck area.
· Apply night cream at least 10 mins before you hit the bed.
· Start with less quantity, to understand how much your skin needs.
Don’t expect your night cream to perform miracles from the first application! It takes about a month for the skin to renew itself. So, be patient and you’ll see results!
Night Creams have been formulated specially to make the most of the skin's 'night-time rhythm
Nefer Night Cream